Online Session - Using Social Media to Stay Connected
This online session has been developed in light of the COVID-19 pandemic and will look at Using Social Media to Stay Connected.
The session will help you to:
- Understand the different social media platforms and how they can help you during the crisis
- How to use social media to develop your community group
- Using pages and groups to link in with your community
- Having an online presence for your organisation
The event will take place using Zoom and joining instructions will be provided prior to the session.
Attendance is free, although booking in advance is required to secure places.
- Book your place online via this page or contact Tara Hallimond by email