This 5 hour fully funded course will explore the main risks (e.g. data protection, safeguarding) that a community organisation needs to review and will provide information on how to assess these risks then mitigate the risk factors.
Aims of the Course:
- Comprehend the practicalities of risk assessment
- Understand the individual responsibilities as trustees or committee members in risk assessment
- Understand safeguarding, data protection and risk factors
- Be more competent in risk assessment
- Consider the lessons learnt from previous risk events and next steps.
Durham, DUR DL15 0BF